One of the methods companies use to raise capital is through what they call Share purchase plan or the famous (SPP). Share purchase plans allows the company to issue new shares to each of existing shareholders. The company normally offers these shares at discounted...
Anyone who doesn’t know what SHORT TRADE means, shorting the market is doing the exactly opposite of a long position would do. Investor will profit if the value of the asset falls. Unfortunately or fortunately most of conventional trading platform in Australia does...
(Asx: M7T) | Mach7 Technologies LimitedAnalysis requested by Nicholas Chee (member of BGS Strategy for Share Traders Group) *Note that we do not hold this stock*Sentiment: Bullish ⬆️Key elements used in this analysis:1) M7T has been bullish since April.2) Multiple...
VIP Hub – How it works
Become a member
Create your subscription and join the VIP Hub.
Get access to the portal
Have exclusive acess to our main trades, including our purchased and sold shares and analysis,
Also, stay tuned for the weekly hot tips on stocks.
Any questions about on going trades PROPOSED BY THE HUB will be replied in within 48h.
Learn our strategy
Get detailed information on our tried and tested BGS 20 strategy for share traders.
Join the VIP facebook group
Up you game by sharing knowledge with other VIP members.
Follow our strategy and break though!
1 ON 1 CONSULTATION
Get an 1 on 1 call with our Senior Analyst.
You’ll have 30 minutes in which you can:
- ask your questions
- build a strategy together
- get mentorship
- and more.
The call will be made via Zoom. We’ll get in touch after the purchase to schedule the best time for the call and also send you the zoom meeting link.
10 Rules of trading we use
- Loss is loss. Don’t try to make your money back out of the same stock, it will blind you and make you miss better opportunities.
- Don’t try to pick up bottoms or top.
- Only enter into a trade with a clear target price.
- We don’t try guess supports and resistances.
- We only enter a trade with a clear target price, unless setting up countermeasure.
- Stick with the strategy.
- Set stop loss at all times if you are trading under SMA.
- Don’t FOMO by jumping in on the same stock once you left the trade.
- Once you sell, if the stock keeps going up, learn to let it go and be grateful for the profit you made.
- We stay positive! Enjoy the ride!!!
Airlines, travel companies
Buy Now Pay Later
Gold producers and explorers companies
“Hi, firstly I must say that I’m loving this group. Any wonder this group is growing day by day.”
“Hi BGS! So thankful for your group - it has been so helpful.”
“Hi BG Trading I made over $10K with your tips and recommendation on ctd and sgp (sold before your target price) in less than 3 weeks, not sure how you pick up the companies and so happy so grateful. ♥️”